Ahad, 3 Ogos 2008

Today...Tanoshi! (^_^)/

putih_jomhebohDurian fever seems ended already. Haha...everyone in the house is having it including my cat. Umai desu ne~. Mah, today we went to Karnival JomHeboh(the original name was 'SureHeboh Carnival' but another part of goverment dont like english name mix with our mother tounge language so...) Initially I plan to go with Roronoaz although in Friday we start with "Hey wanna go out today?" - "Seems like cannot today, perhaps toomorrow or Sunday". But it seems like Roro can't go on Saturday and I haven't got any call from him on Sunday either(today). So I went there with my family. Personally I think the carnival was less 'happening' than previous year. I like last year's better lot's of thing to buy and lot's of celebrities coming. But I still can see few thing that looks quite interesting.

outstanding

Azlee(from comedian trio group 'Senario') seems to get quite an attention. But he's performing in Women@TV3 booth. LOL. Iron also looks pretty much oustanding.

jpa in bus

You might think this thing is shown in a booth or a room of a building, but can you believe this is actually in a bus(!?)

jpa_m3

Aren't they cool? Sugoi desu ne~ the jetski belongs to the JPA(Rescue Force) while that kakkoi looking missile launcher exhibited at M3(Three Magazine) booth.

fresh

We dont go back without empty hand for sure. I bought 6 tincan of ChocoLatte & MochaLatte before we went to Johnny's Restaurant for steamboats! (^o^) 

Tiada ulasan: