Khamis, 1 Januari 2009

Happy New Year 2 All my Buddies! Welcome 2009!!

Happy New Year!!
Akemashite Omedetto~!!


I actually have a wonderful night on 30th Dec Last year. I think it's like a very good kick-start for 2009. The night at De Rhu is fun although I kinda depress for not having a night I wish it supposed to be; tired of work & can't give my best. But THANKS Kuan~!! (^_^)b It's was such a nice meeting. It's just I feel kinda aweful not to be able to give you a proper 'good bye' that day. But as soon as I left I got so many good stuff coming. Finally able to work at normal hours and less 'fight' between staff & workers. The empty position finally filled.Anyway, minna-san(everyone), how's your new year? Good? I'd received few new year wishes from friends n colleagues. Hope everyone will have good memories this year.

Everyone let's love, love, love~
Everybody, smile, smile, smile~


Last night Johnny's Countdown was awesome! cool medleys! I just love the senpai kouhai performance!

Today I start my day with a breakfast at PizzaHut @ shopping at EC Mall(I'm looking for a new headphone...hehehe) and before the weather turns bad, I got a chance to go to Telok Chempedak with my parent n siblings to enjoy the sight of the beautiful beach.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
It's been a long time haven't been there.Very nostalgic~

Tiada ulasan: