Rabu, 7 Januari 2009

Something to tell...

Today, when I returned from work I found that the driver seat door unlocked and my fm modulator was stolen. WTF!Even tough there was CCTV around there are still bad ppl doing bad stuff ne... I don't get the chance to ask the guard house coz I'm too lazy to go coz it's...quite far...But one funny thing...only my fm modulator was stolen. I don't know why he can take all the money if he want or even my pouch bag with a teddy in it(LOL - actually it was given by the company but idk why would such a large company gave a teddy for new year. CASH please~!! LOL)I'm gonna go to the guard house tomorrow. I don't care much about the stolen modulator but I just hope they would monitor the parking lot so that such thing won't happen to anyone else.Anyway, just a day after I'm able to work at normal working hours...(i'd mentioned this in my previous entry).Another person had quit and I was picked to replace him. And now, even though I'm now working at the office(air-cond ah~) but it's been really miserable to me. I only got a 5 hours training(instead of 2 weeks) and on the next day, they(the administrator peps) had to put me, replacing that boy, immediately. Even though it went well but...I dont' like it. I hate it! Damn! Thank god that I survived....To get such trouble to start 2009 is not a good thing...Aahhhh~(sigh)Tonight I'm gonna go to a class with a new friend to study about Koran. I already attend the 1st session last week. It was nice and very interesting.^_^If you guys had some time, watch 'the arrivals' & 'alex jones bohemian' at youtube.BTW, I got a new neighbour...a chinese...i think he's a single parent(coz i've never c his wife...). But he kills our(the neighbourhood mango tree!! how cruel!)Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Tiada ulasan: