Isnin, 5 Oktober 2009

Secret Recepe's Thai Fried Rice

Yeasterday, Sunday...I went to Temerloh, visiting friend who I met online. At the first time I met him, he was a little bit shy. It was kinda awkward. He was like...how do I say this...hmm...'otaku'? Not an anime fans but for most of the time he prefer to stay at home, reading books, watching dvds & internet surfing.
But anyway, later on, after awhile...we've become quite close and I found him to be and interesting person.
Yeah, in the first glance you might think he's kinda like a geek or something but yeah, like old saying "don't jugde a book by it's cover". So READ first, get to KNOW the content and UNDERSTAND it.

Back to 'yesterday'. He took me to his personal ranch(not a ranch actually, just a place like a shop-house ) as soon as I arrived, I look over his full-filled book cabinet, talk about our days & learn a lil bit of chinese(i guess...)

Now, enough for indoors, let's get outdoors!
Like always, whenever I go outside I must visit a restaurant or food stalls. Damn, I love food!
So, we went to Secret Recipe for tea time. I'd ordered the Thai Fried Rice and Strawberry Yogurt Ice-blended.
It was so damn yummy! I love the thai soup, a tom yam button mushroom soup, it's not to spicy but still it's good! Along with the rice the was a special sause i think it might be a mix of budu & sambal belacan i guess.. The fried rice was well cooked and I loved the fried udang galah(a prawn). It's salty taste n well-done cooked captured my heart!
I think I will come to this restaurant again. Recommended to all my friends out there. The price is quite expensive but it's worth your money and time.
Sore de...mata na! Itadakimasu~! <(^o^)

Tiada ulasan: