Selasa, 6 Oktober 2009

Tonight & Last Night

There aren't much to tell actually. Yes, but since I already made a caption, why would I waste it?
Well, yesterday there was an event which a good friend of mine whom I knew since we were in college. Just a small ceremony, but unfortunately I'm too busy to join him but anyway, in return I invite him to have dinner with me to an ordinary looking restaurant.(well..it actually is...)

But anyway, moving on...
so I'd ordered fried kuay teow & teh-o while he ordered fried rice & teh-tarik.
Okay if u r wondering i'm gonna talk how the food taste is, well i'm not going to.
Actually what I want to tell is just; at the end of our conversation, he didn't finish his food.
(oh, i remembered a time in my 1st date, i also didn't finish mine...(^_^A hehehe)

Well, today I'd watch this program where it shows how people in the other side died starving not because there's no food supply, but they don't have the access to get the food. Feeling really sorry & pity too...

So today, my mum & dad invite me to have dinner with them at a restaurant. Maybe u r wondering why they just don't cook at home. well, the fact is, both of them live about 68km from this house i n my siblings lived. my parents lived there since 2008 because they just opened their own factory overthere, so instead of going back n forth, they put me in charge to take care of my siblings here.
okay, back to the topic.
I've ordered a new kind of dish today, almost similar to paprik but..hmmm..this one is quite different. it looks quite spicy n hot but...i don't think it is. but anyway thanks mum n dad, no matter how it taste i'd finished it!

Tiada ulasan: